Working with a large staff can be difficult, especially in an all-virtual environment. Even if you don’t have a big staff, it can be hard to keep up with everyone’s progress on a weekly basis (let alone at all!). If you’re creating annual or quarterly plans for your own company or for your clients, you most likely create your initiatives and do-outs as a result of those plans. But what happens after that? How do you know what tasks are being completed, and by whom? Maintaining visibility of your enterprise’s progress is crucial to ensuring you’re on the right track to meet your value goals.
Weekly Check-In is a feature that allows you and your team to provide weekly updates and add context to completed initiatives. You can also track progress at a higher level with your team’s quarterly summary, populated by the information shown within Weekly Check-In. It’s easier than ever to keep track of value roadblocks so you can solve the problem before it snowballs into a more significant issue.
How Weekly Check-In Works
Every member of your team is able to plan their week by selecting initiatives and subtasks to tackle within the upcoming week. As the week progresses, each team member is responsible for marking their tasks and subtasks completed as they finish.
From there, Weekly Check-In helps track progress as the team completes the listed tasks. Team members are then reminded to “check in” at the end of the week to provide their Weekly Check-In.
Each team member is prompted to describe their week as “On Track,” “At Risk,” or “Off Track.” They are then cued to provide a summary, plans for next week, and to list any roadblocks that came into play to add some context to why they didn’t get a specific task completed. If a Check-In is incomplete, the user will be assigned the status of “missed week.”
As an advisor, monitor your client’s progress by using Weekly Check-In to identify problem areas, allowing you to be the hero and help out with a fast response.
- Get visibility on your clients. View all your client’s work on a week-by-week basis.
- Keep your clients on track. Ensure your clients are on track to completing their goals.
- Be an active advisor. Actively help your client navigate their quarterly plans by breaking them into weekly initiatives and subtasks.
You’ve put in the work. From planning your exit to creating detailed plans—don’t let that work go to waste. By using Weekly Check-In, you can ensure your team stays on track so you can execute your biggest project yet: your exit.
- Keep your team on track. Use Weekly Check-In to ensure your team is on track with your quarterly initiative planning.
- See individual progress. View the progress of each team member: to their previous weeks and other team members.
- View user stats and how they performed in previous weeks.
- The weekly Check-In dashboard shows when your next weekly check-in is due, the logged-in user’s quarterly summary, progress on quarterly initiatives, and completed weekly check-ins.
- Sort your Weekly Check-In by check-in status, team member completing the check-in, department, date, and roadblocks.