For the last few months, Team Value Scout has been dialing in some killer features on our platform behind the scenes. That being said, we are excited to announce the launch of many new features designed to make advisors’ lives easier.
We’re back and better, and here’s a sneak peek of what’s new on the platform:
AI-Assisted Value Recon – Assign Value to Your Value Creation Initiatives
It can be difficult to assign value to specific objectives or initiatives in your or your client’s value creation journey. Intuitively you may know that opening a new branch location or reducing overheads will increase enterprise value…. but how much? You know that there are value growth targets to hit, but estimating how an initiative fits into that plan can be daunting at best (and a step that’s skipped entirely at worst). Value Recon allows you to:
- Assign Value. View an estimated value assigned to each initiative you create.
- Highlight initiatives. Prioritize your initiatives by the level of value and effort.
- Sort by priority. Guage personal or client performance levels by individuals, initiatives, departments, and processes.
Advisor Dashboard – World View of All Clients and Overall Progress
The advisor dashboard is designed to display all of your and your client’s performance within the platform. With the advisor dashboard, advisors can:
- Respond with efficiency. Advisors can view clients that are on track and intercept those that have hit a roadblock in real-time.
- Get a birds-eye view. Track ALL of your client’s progress, view your annual and quarterly plans, and more – all in one dashboard.
- Demonstrate your value. Ever feel like it’s hard to demonstrate ROI to clients? Your new Dashboard will help you demonstrate just how much value you are helping create for every client.
- Bonus: Showcase your Street Cred. Sure it’s great to show off what you are doing for current clients. But what if you could showcase your level of value creation vs. other advisors? The Advisor Dashboard shows some heads-up stats on how your performance compares to the average advisor on the platform. Go ahead and put that in your next pitch deck!
Get Personalized, Good-Fit Leads Generated Through the Advisor Lead Gen Tool
Succeed at your new client acquisition with this intelligent lead gen tool. Value Scout’s Advisor Lead Gen Tool is used to generate good-fit leads for advisors. Through the Lead Gen tool, advisors can:
- View generated leads. View leads generated by Value Scout’s algorithm, personalized just for you.
- Stay on top of potential leads. Find, track, and document good-fit clients.
Findings – An inventory of all problems and opportunities with a company
Every company has a bottomless pile of things to be fixed (with limited time and budget), right? And we can be sure of a few things: 1) some things need attention now, 2) we can’t effectively work on everything at once, and 3) some items may never rise to the level of “let’s fix this now.” Our Findings tool take inventory of all those things, measure issues against one another, and select which to work on when.
- Prioritize. Gain visibility and work the big impact, easy win items first.
- Pinpoint roadblocks. Determine problem areas and prioritize them accordingly.
- Classify with purpose. Sort findings by the level of effort (LOE), impact, and confidence level on the subject.
- Identify root problems. View the root of the problem to find a solution efficiently.
- Assign with reason. Assign findings to your annual and quarterly plans that will deliberately create value without the guessing game attached.
Gain Traction with Weekly, Automated Check-Ins
While working with a large team can be tough to view what and how everyone is doing. Weekly Check-ins give you just that. With this brand new feature, you can:
- Keep Executives Updated. Receive updates on the work completed throughout the week.
- Measure developments. Measure your clients, teammates, and even your weekly progress at a glance.
- Act promptly. Be proactive on roadblocks by viewing clients’ weekly progress updates.
These four features are just a few of the new features in store for next week. Value Scout designed these features with you in mind. Our platform gives advisors all they need in just one single place. No more going from platform to platform.
Welcome to your new all-in-one platform.
Want to learn more about our new features?
The VS team will be taking a tour of the platform and showing how all the features work. This is the time to ask questions and learn about the Value Scout Platform.
Sign up for our live demo happening 11/19/21 at 1 pm EST.