Smart Valuation: Algorithm Powered, Human Reviewed
If you want to start planning for an eventual exit, the place to start is understanding the company’s current value. Traditionally, that process requires a lot of math, a lot of experience, and a lot of dollars.
Value Scout changes the game. Our valuation solution is the perfect blend of an intelligent algorithm and human oversight. Get the best of both worlds—the efficiency of an intelligent tool and human-reviewed by an actual, qualified financial analyst.
How Does it Work?
- Complete Value Assessment and the necessary documents required.
Value Scout prompts business owners with a series of questions to better understand the company’s risk profile and learn the “story” behind the numbers. This series of questions is better known as the Value Assessment. When business owners complete the Value Assessment Questionnaire with accuracy and detail, our analysts can then pinpoint a more accurate CMV for the company.
- The platform begins to conclude your current market value (CMV).
Following the receipt of the necessary financial documents, the completion of the Value Assessment, and Financial Questions, the platform, and our analysts work together to conclude your current market value.
- Real and qualified financial analysts review data performed through the platform.
Value Scout analysts review all work completed throughout the process of the Smart Valuation through Value Scout.
- The current market value is concluded.
After our analysts review the financial documents, financial questions, Value Assessment, and the work completed by the algorithm, the CMV is concluded and pushed to business owners to view within the platform.
- Get actionable recommendations from Value Scout qualified financial analysts following the valuation.
Once an analyst has pushed the CMV to the platform for business owners to view, the A.I.-Assisted Recommendations automatically populate to provide business owners with a list of Value Scout-identified findings based on the answers given within the Value Assessment.
Traditional Business Valuations vs. Value Scout Smart Valuation
Traditional valuations usually have a 3-week minimum turnaround. Within that time frame, you are required to handle endless documents, back and forth phone calls, and meetings with various stakeholders. These traditional valuations are performed in spreadsheets and are known to be error-prone. You are provided with 60-page reports with no actionable insights moving forward following this valuation.
The Smart Valuation Advantage:
- A minimum of a 2-week turnaround —given that your information is entered into the platform in a timely manner
- Less confusion, fewer documents, and a simplified process by utilizing the Value Scout platform
- Actionable recommendations from our AI-Recommendation feature given to you by real, qualified financial analysts (following your Smart Valuation)
- Mitigation of human error by leveraging the platform to streamline data, complex math, and algorithms to conclude an accurate, current market value (CMV) by assessing your company’s earnings, growth, and risk profile
- Value Scout changes the status quo by giving you what you really care about: your current market value, real actionable recommendations by an expert financial analyst, and the tools you need to increase your value following your valuation.
- Get a simplified valuation with Value Scout’s Smart Valuation by handling fewer documents, shorter turnaround time, and receiving recommendations tailored to your company.
Get a demo today to learn about how our Smart Valuation can help you, your company, or your client.